Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Core

-trying to use my miracle power
-to put the object that was at the center of all space
-into my stomach
-under my belly button
-logically it would of been there for some time or all along
-back in high school about 1987 I began to see strangely large amount of lint/fluff appear in it
-I try to put /maybe condense and put what was at the center of space there
-it is meant to be able to be got out
-by large stomach reduction, liposuction etc
-that gives doctors etc the core inside it
-likewise they are meant to put in 'muscle implants' around my body
-basically extending in different directions
-off of my 'core' part of my body
-like the exercise term
-extending the tracks of muscle of my body
-keeps the core formed and whole for scientists
-I had the miracles Core and Bonaza Buys I wanted to try
-I was walking down the street to buy some Fish and Chips
-I thought of my idea of stepping over the drain in the drive while wishing for it
-like a wishing well or my cave of wonders idea
-the TRIDON bolt went down that drain for sending the products across space
-the engravements by TRIDON the multiple triangles
-looked like a core of muscle implants extending from the lower part of my stomach
-so I stepped on the drain while wishing for them
-Core sounds like Marvel
-finding the screw marked TRIDON like a Pitchfork buried in my back garden
-makes it look like Satan set up for me to get a good body if this works

No comments:

Post a Comment

Days of Our Lives On Me

-on another world I think logically with my life history -a TV Production Company makes a soap opera series about me -that they don't kn...